Jenny Stanford Publishing is an independent international publisher. Formerly known as Pan Stanford Publishing, the company was founded by a group of publishing professionals who are dedicated to publishing the best in various topical areas for scholarly and professional communities worldwide.
In addition to our focus on micro- and nanoscale science and technology, Jenny Stanford has expanded and assimilated into other topical disciplines from the humanities, law, music, liberal arts, and social sciences. Our publications are exclusively distributed by Taylor & Francis worldwide and will be promoted together with their imprints CRC Press and Routledge.
We believe in delivering quality content at reasonable prices with competitive royalties and aggressive marketing. We believe in leveraging the latest publishing technology to deliver quality products and services for the benefit of our customers and partners. With decades of publishing experience, we understand and anticipate the needs of authors, librarians, and book distribution partners, and we continuously challenge ourselves to provide the highest level of products and services.
What sets us apart from our competitors are:
- We are managed by publishers and academics, not financial investors. We take a long-term view of our decisions rather than focusing on short-term financial gains.
- We believe in continuous and dedicated marketing for as long as the content is relevant and we are in continuous consultation with the research and professional communities to influence our direction.
- We take pride in our efficiency and professionalism in the ever-changing needs of our authors, societies, booksellers, librarians, and end-users.
To deliver excellence in academic and scholarly publishing and to be an integral partner for research and professional communities.
- Passion for Excellence: We challenge ourselves to excel in all aspects of publishing.
- Customer Oriented: We are committed to providing products and services at the highest level of quality and professionalism.
- Our People: We empower our employees to realize their full potential and contribution. We believe in open communication and share our success with everyone in the organization.
- Innovation & Technology: We actively encourage a culture of innovation, which facilitates the development of new technologies and produces reliable products.
- Partnership: Our market is global, and we believe in the power of partnership with our authors, readers, and distributors to meet our common objectives.
Jenny Stanford Publishing is a member of the International Association of STM Publishers.