Who we are
If you are simply browsing our site without leaving your contact details in a form or our payment module for ordering, we will only keep anonymized log data about usage of our site (see ‘Cookies’ below).
Which details are collected?
- Contact details that you have provided to us, including demographics
- Information on usage of (parts) of our website
- Information about transactions made
- Any other information that you have provided to us in order to be able to help you use our website to meet your needs as well as possible
How Jenny Stanford uses the data collected
We may use the data collected through our site to:
- Establish and verify the identity of our users
- Personalize the site for you
- Enable you to access and use our site
- Fine-tune our services provided to you
- Handle financial transactions smoothly and accurately
- Collect payments from you
- Improve our products and services offered
Service Providers and Third Parties
Your data will never be sold to third parties.
We may place cookies and or other tracking devices in the user’s browser files. Cookies are used to track user behavior. Based on the collected data, we can improve our products and services.
Secure Use of the Jenny Stanford Website
In cooperation with Supadu, webmaster of this website, we will do everything in our power to guard your personal details and usage behavior data. Collected data will be stored on secure servers and if you make a transaction on our site, you will be in a safe, encrypted area so no one can take advantage of the details you have entered.
Links to Other Websites
We may occasionally send emails to our users to inform them of important updates to Jenny Stanford. If you do not want to receive email from us, you can let us know at [email protected]. Please write ‘Unsubscribe’ in the subject area.