The library world is changing. In the face of evolving technology, shrinking library budgets, and increasing demand for instantaneous access to information, Taylor & Francis, our exclusive distributor, has made it a priority to develop meaningful, lasting partnerships with librarians.
As you peruse the tabs on this page, you’ll get an idea of how important our librarian partners are to us, and the steps we’re taking to nurture our relationships with them.
- We assess librarians’ needs, methodology, and pain-points through groundbreaking primary research.
- We attend and present at prominent library conferences.
- We create innovative online platforms to help librarians develop collections that meet their students’ and institution’s needs.
- We publish digestible supplemental information – in the forms of white papers, snapshots, video, social media, newsletters, and more! – that we believe will be useful to librarians.
And we’re always looking for ways to do even more.
For a copy of our latest catalog, please visit https://www.jennystanford.com/catalogs/
Our eBooks are available via the following platforms and databases:
Taylor & Francis Librarian Resources
Librarian Resources is the new destination for product information, services, and support, and library insights from Taylor & Francis, built to serve the needs of our library customers around the globe. Whether you’re looking for:
- Get practical advice on current library trends to help you in your daily working life
- Get inspired by opinion pieces, real-life librarian stories, and library and information science research
- Be the first to know about the latest books, journals, and online resources, and get tools to help you promote them
- Get help with answering queries from researchers looking to take their first steps to get published, or find out how to get published yourself!